Bluetooth Receipt Printer Star Micronics – TSP143IIIBi
A thermal invoice printer immediately prints a receipt for your customer when they purchase. One of the thermal invoice printers that you’ll commonly locate in tiny as well as medium sized businesses is the Star Micronics TSP143IIIBi. It’s easy to setup and get going.
It’s resilient and also it’s made by Star Micronics. Star Micronics is trustworthy manufacturer whom has actually been around for quite a while. But don’t simply go out and buy a Star Micronics TSP143IIIBi. You have to ask on your own the concerns listed below.
- Just what is my POS or point of sale system? If you use Square Payments you’ll require an invoice printer that collaborates with Square.
- Do I wish to be able to move the invoice printer around a great deal? If so, you might want an invoice printer with a wireless connection.
- Exactly what is my spending plan?
- Do I desire easy set up?
- Do I function inside your home or outdoors? If you’re outdoors you might want a much more long lasting invoice printer.
Here is more detailed information from the manufacturer.
Star Micronics TSP143IIIBi
The Star Micronics TSP143IIIBi deals with Square Payments. Star Micronics is a well known manufacturer of thermal invoice printers. They make various models. You link to a Square iPad stand with bluetooth. This invoice printer utilizes 80 mm size or 3 1/8 inch width thermal paper for the receipts. There is a roll of paper that ships with the invoice printer. A auto cutter mechanism cuts the thermal invoice paper for you when you make a sale. Here is information on the TSP143IIU ECO USB model.
If you’re using Square Payments, you’ll likely want a Square Receipt Printer. This receipt printer works with Square iPad Stands.
You can also connect the Star Micronics TSP 143IIU Receipt printer to a cash drawer. The cash drawer will automatically open when you make a sale and print a receipt.
- Bluetooth Connection
- Internal power supply (power cable included)
- Auto cutter
- Not compatible with Ethernet, LAN, or USB
Bluetooth Connection is easy to setup.
Works with Square
Powers on and off with the POS computer
Generally less than $200 USD
No ethernet connection
You could include your logo as well as text to your receipt. This is finished with software program that is consisted of with the invoice printer. By adding your logo design to your invoices you belong to market your business. You can additionally place your phone number on your invoice or your website URL. This is an advantage to do if you're costing a craft show, reasonable, farmers market and also etc. The consumer could not remember your name as well as might not go on the internet to search for your internet site. However if you put your internet site on the invoice you have a better possibility of the customers visiting your website to make a purchase.
- POS System
- Size and Weight
Everything we've read indicates that the device works with Square Payments. Businesses can add the receipt printer alongside the Square Stand. If you're using IOS or Android with Square you can use this receipt printer.
The USB connection is the only means to connect to the Square Stand or other POS system. There is no ethernet connection (local area network LAN cable). Nor is there a wireless connection.
Size: 8 x 5.6 x 5.2 inches
Weight: 3.7 pounds
The receipt printer is not big and will not take up much space on your counter, kiosk or stand.
|Max. Print Speed||250mm/sec.|
|No. of Columns||48 / 64 col. Depending on Paper Width|
|Autocutter||Partial (Guillotine) Autocutter. Cutter life 2 million cuts|
|Paper Width||80mm (58mm Using Paper Guide)|
|Paper Thickness||0.053 – 0.085mm|
|Paper Roll Standard Option||Up to 83mm|
|Print Width||51mm (58mm Paper) 72mm (80mm Paper)|
|Emulation||Star Graphic Mode (supports Star Line and ESC/POS TM via futureRRNT software)|
|Sensors||Paper End, Cover Open|
|Interface||Bluetooth (3.0), iOS (MFi), Virtual Serial Port|
|Print on Disconnection||Real Time Network Status Print Message|
|Power Supply||Internal Power Supply with EU and UK Power Cable included. Energy Star Certified.|
|ECO Features||Top Margin 11mm, Print on Demand, Receipt Horizontal Compression 80mm with to 58mm|
Star Cloud Services
|futurePRNT Software included: Enhanced Receipt Design Tools for Windows that work above the retailer’s software|
Star Cloud Services Tools included: AllReceipts Digital Receipting, Device Management Tool, Customer Satisfaction Survey, Engage Now, Receipt Flip.
|Reliability MCBF||60 Million Lines, 2 Million Cuts|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm Weight||142 x 204 x 132, 1.68kg|
Included in the box:Options:
Here is more information on the Star Micronics TSP143IIIBi thermal receipt printer.
How to Setup Your Square Payments Receipt PrinterOnce you’ve bought your receipt printer, you need to set it up. Fortunately, this is pretty easy to do. You will need to follow some steps. Here are the steps that we’ve researched below. You’ll also want to look at your instruction manual that comes with your receipt printer.
How to set up your receipt printer
- Ensure that the printer is plugged into its electrical source.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into Ethernet port. This is in the back of the printer, and plug the other end directly into the Wireless router.
- After confirming these two connections, turn on the printer.
- The printer will display a solid green LED light on the front panel. This means the printer has connectivity and is able to obtain an IP address from the Wireless router.
- Ensure that the printer is plugged into its electrical source.
- Be sure the printer and the iPad are connected to the same network. To confirm this or change your Wi-Fi network, go to the iPad’s Settings and tap “Wi-Fi” located in the left sidebar. Then select the network that the router is broadcasting and click “Connect”.
- Exit the Settings.
- Click on the Square Application and open it up.
- In the Square App, tap on the Admin Panel tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on “Settings” and then click on “Receipt” to see all the printers on the network.
- It will display either the name of your printer.
- Click the toggle button to the ON setting.
- Then tap “Print Test Receipt” to ensure the printer is fully functional.
- Once the Print Test Receipt has printed you have successfully setup your printer with Square.
We are in no way affiliated with Square, Inc. Square, the Square logo, Square Register, and Square Reader, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square, Inc. iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPod touch®, and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. EPSON® is registered trademark. We are in no way affiliated with any of the brands or companies we mention in this website.