Receipt Printer Epson – Epson TM-T20II USB
The Epson TM-T20II USB is a thermal invoice printer that automatically prints an invoice for your client. It has USB and also a serial connection to your POS point-of-sale system. There is no ethernet link built in.
The Epson TM-T20II USB has some popularity because it is not pricey. It’s generally under $200 but you ought to inspecting rates to ensure.
- What is my POS or factor of sale system? Make sure to check with your POS provider before purchasing.
- You can all your account representative or most likely to your company’s web site as well as see exactly what works.
- If you’re making use of Square Settlements make sure you go their web site to find out about the sustained thermal invoice printers.
- Make certain you could get in touch with the USB or serial link to your POS tool.
- Do I want to be able to relocate the invoice printer around? If so, you may desire a receipt printer with a wireless connection.
- What is my budget plan?
- Do I want easy set up?
- Do I function inside your home or outdoors? If you’re outdoors you could want a more sturdy receipt printer.
The Epson TM-T20II USB is cheaper than many other thermal receipt printers on the market. But make sure it works with your POS. It only has a USB and serial connection built in. If you want ethernet there is a way to add this. But to save time you might be better off going with ethernet already there.
- USB interface (cable included)
- Serial interface (This is one of those old time pin connections.)
- Internal power supply (power cable included)
- Auto cutter
- Not compatible with Ethernet, LAN, Bluetooth or iPad
USB Connection is easy to setup.
Powers on and off with the POS computer
Generally less than $200 USD
No wireless connection
No Bluetooth connection
No ethernet connection out of the box
You could include your logo and text to your receipt. This is made with software program that is included with the receipt printer. By including your logo design to your receipts you belong to promote your service. You could likewise put your phone number on your receipt or your internet site LINK. This is a good idea to do if you're costing a craft show, reasonable, farmers market and etc. The consumer could not remember your name and also might not go on the internet to search for your web site. Yet if you place your site on the invoice you have a far better possibility of the customers seeing your web site to make a purchase.
- POS System
- Size and Weight
Everything we've read indicates that the device works with Square Payments. Businesses can add the receipt printer alongside the Square Stand. If you're using IOS or Android with Square you can use this receipt printer.
The USB connection is the only means to connect to the Square Stand or other POS system. There is no ethernet connection (local area network LAN cable). Nor is there a wireless connection.
Size: 5.5 x 5.8 x 7.8 inches
Weight: 6 pounds
The receipt printer is not big and will not take up much space on your counter, kiosk or stand.
Here is a great demonstration video on the Epson TM-T20II thermal receipt printer. This is by a Youtube channel called Linus. and a credit to them for making useful videos. They test all kinds of products and provide useful information.
How to Setup Your Receipt Printer
Once you’ve bought your receipt printer, you need to set it up. Fortunately, this is pretty easy to do. You will need to follow some steps. Here are the steps that we’ve researched below. You’ll also want to look at your instruction manual that comes with your receipt printer.
How to set up your receipt printer
- Ensure that the printer is plugged into its electrical source.
- Connect one end of the serial or usb cable. This is in the back of the printer, and plug the other end directly into POS system.
- After confirming these two connections, turn on the printer.
- The printer will display a solid green LED light on the front panel. This means the printer has connectivity.
- “Print Test Receipt” to ensure the printer is fully functional
We are in no way affiliated with Square, Inc. Square, the Square logo, Square Register, and Square Reader, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square, Inc. iPad® is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPod touch®, and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. EPSON® is registered trademark. We are in no way affiliated with any of the brands or companies we mention in this website.